38 search results
Page 1 out of 4 Pages
- CoE Email: What should I set as my incoming and outgoing mail server in my email client
Answer: For College of Engineering email services (including services we provide for groups such as CNSI and ICB): INCOMING SERVER --------------- Server name: mail.engr.ucsb.edu Protocol: imapPort: 143 ...
- Computer Science FAQs: Can I keep my email address after I graduate? (Alumni Mail)
Answer: The UCSB College of Engineering (CoE) provides lifelong email forwarding to its graduating students. This service is available only upon REQUEST. CoE alumni are eligible ...
- CoE Email: How do I access my email from the Web?
Answer: You can access your CoE webmail at https://webmail.engineering.ucsb.edu. Our web interface provides the full functionality you expect from an e-mail client, including MIME support, address book, ...
- Computer Science FAQs: How do I forward email to another address?
Answer: To set up mail forwarding for your account, please use the Account Maintenance web site: https://accounts.engr.ucsb.edu/maintain From there, log in with your credentials, then click on ...
- Computer Science FAQs: Accessing the UCSB Wireless Network
Answer: The main difference between the regular “UCSB Wireless Web” network and the “UCSB Secure” network is that the secure network encrypts all wireless data traffic ...
- CoE Email: Is it possible for me to access my CoE email via POP3?
Answer: While our IMAP servers do not support POP, you are welcome to forward your CoE mail to another address by logging into our accounts maintenance ...
- CoE Email: How to update my email client after email migration?
Answer: Here are 2 steps to updating your email client settings: First, you'll need to change your IMAP server to: mail.engr.ucsb.edu Next, remove any IMAP server directory prefix No other ...
- Computer Science FAQs: How to read and send email using your CS account?
Answer: NOTICE: CS mail servers have reached their end of life and their services are now being provided by the College of Engineering. The College's IMAP and ...
- CoE Email: How do I filter my email? (Server-Side)
Answer: Disclaimer: You should only attempt this if you feel confident with the command line. If this filter is implemented incorrectly it could cause problems receiving ...
- Computer Science FAQs: Alumni Email Access
Answer: For MS and PhD graduates who have signed up for a Computer Science alumni account, your email address is of the form email@example.com (replacing 'username' ...
The most popular searches are:
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota ... (65639 views)
- Software Available Through MS Imagine / DreamSpark / MSDN-AA ... (42861 views)
- Accessing the UCSB Wireless Network (30799 views)
- What should I set as my incoming and outgoing ... (29898 views)
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account. ... (29403 views)
- Can I keep my email address after I graduate? ... (23857 views)
- Can I remote log in from home? (22867 views)
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows? ... (21015 views)
- How can I secure my Windows PC? (19588 views)
- How do I enable an automatic vacation reply? (17789 views)
- Web: How to redirect a webpage on your account. ... (2017-03-27 19:34)
- Web Browsing: Secure vs Not Secure (2017-03-20 19:04)
- How do I enable an automatic vacation reply? (2017-03-16 16:28)
- My vacation message is still sending, even though it ... (2017-03-13 22:15)
- How to: Connecting to a Network/Samba Share (2017-02-24 23:29)