64 search results
Page 1 out of 7 Pages
- CoE Email: What should I set as my incoming and outgoing mail server in my email client
Answer: For College of Engineering email services (including services we provide for groups such as CNSI and ICB): INCOMING SERVER --------------- Server name: mail.engr.ucsb.edu Protocol: imapPort: 143 ...
- Remote Access: Remote terminal access from windows: PuTTY
Answer: First download PuTTY (download and run "putty.exe"). After installation is complete, open PuTTY and enter csil.cs.ucsb.edu under Host Name (or IP Address) (see #1 in screenshot below). Note: ...
- Computer Science FAQs: How can I access my UNIX account from Windows?
Answer: The preferred method is via SSH. Here are your options: Terminal Access Command Line access only: Remote terminal access from windows: PuTTY Command Line access with graphics forwarding: Remote terminal ...
- Computer Science FAQs: How do I enable an automatic vacation reply?
Answer: a) Please visit the Account Maintenence web site to setup your automatic vacation reply: https://accounts.engr.ucsb.edu/maintain. b) Once you have logged in please click on the Vacation tab. c) Set ...
- Computer Science FAQs: Can I keep my email address after I graduate? (Alumni Mail)
Answer: The UCSB College of Engineering (CoE) provides lifelong email forwarding to its graduating students. This service is available only upon REQUEST. CoE alumni are eligible ...
- Computer Science FAQs: Can I remote log in from home?
Answer: Note: If you are not a Computer Science student you can replace csil.cs.ucsb.edu with linux.engr.ucsb.edu instead. Linux or Mac If you are using Linux or Mac, open ...
- Computer Science FAQs: Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota
Answer: Issue - I can't log on to the Linux Machine or it gives "Could not Update ICEauthority" When you try to log onto a Linux Machine, ...
- CoE Email: How do I access my email from the Web?
Answer: You can access your CoE webmail at https://webmail.engineering.ucsb.edu. Our web interface provides the full functionality you expect from an e-mail client, including MIME support, address book, ...
- Engineering Account Information: Passwords
Answer: What do I do if I forget my password? To reset your password, please visit the College of Engineering forgot password page. If you set your account ...
- Computer Science FAQs: How do I forward email to another address?
Answer: To set up mail forwarding for your account, please use the Account Maintenance web site: https://accounts.engr.ucsb.edu/maintain From there, log in with your credentials, then click on ...
The most popular searches are:
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota ... (65639 views)
- Software Available Through MS Imagine / DreamSpark / MSDN-AA ... (42861 views)
- Accessing the UCSB Wireless Network (30799 views)
- What should I set as my incoming and outgoing ... (29898 views)
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account. ... (29403 views)
- Can I keep my email address after I graduate? ... (23857 views)
- Can I remote log in from home? (22867 views)
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows? ... (21015 views)
- How can I secure my Windows PC? (19588 views)
- How do I enable an automatic vacation reply? (17789 views)
- Web: How to redirect a webpage on your account. ... (2017-03-27 19:34)
- Web Browsing: Secure vs Not Secure (2017-03-20 19:04)
- How do I enable an automatic vacation reply? (2017-03-16 16:28)
- My vacation message is still sending, even though it ... (2017-03-13 22:15)
- How to: Connecting to a Network/Samba Share (2017-02-24 23:29)