38 search results
Page 1 out of 4 Pages
- Computer Science FAQs: How do I enable an automatic vacation reply?
Answer: a) Please visit the Account Maintenence web site to setup your automatic vacation reply: https://accounts.engr.ucsb.edu/maintain. b) Once you have logged in please click on the Vacation tab. c) Set ...
- Computer Science FAQs: Can I keep my email address after I graduate? (Alumni Mail)
Answer: The UCSB College of Engineering (CoE) provides lifelong email forwarding to its graduating students. This service is available only upon REQUEST. CoE alumni are eligible ...
- Engineering Account Information: Passwords
Answer: What do I do if I forget my password? To reset your password, please visit the College of Engineering forgot password page. If you set your account ...
- Computer Science FAQs: How do I forward email to another address?
Answer: To set up mail forwarding for your account, please use the Account Maintenance web site: https://accounts.engr.ucsb.edu/maintain From there, log in with your credentials, then click on ...
- Computer Science FAQs: Who is eligible for an account on College of Engineering computers?
Answer: The following are eligible for an account for the College of Engineering: All Faculty teaching in the College of Engineering All Staff Members in a College of ...
- Engineering Account Information: How do I change my login shell?
Answer: To change your default login shell please visit our accounts maintenance page. https://accounts.engr.ucsb.edu/maintain ...
- Computer Science FAQs: Setting up SSH keys
Answer: We recommend using ssh keys if you want to login to another account (such as a class account) via SSH. To generate the ...
- Computer Science FAQs: Accessing the UCSB Wireless Network
Answer: The main difference between the regular “UCSB Wireless Web” network and the “UCSB Secure” network is that the secure network encrypts all wireless data traffic ...
- Instructional Labs: Why can't I access the computers in CSIL?
Answer: If you are having trouble logging in to a computer you can reset your password here, or if you are entering the correct password but ...
- CoE Email: Is it possible for me to access my CoE email via POP3?
Answer: While our IMAP servers do not support POP, you are welcome to forward your CoE mail to another address by logging into our accounts maintenance ...
The most popular searches are:
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota ... (66121 views)
- Software Available Through MS Imagine / DreamSpark / MSDN-AA ... (43613 views)
- Accessing the UCSB Wireless Network (32156 views)
- What should I set as my incoming and outgoing ... (30440 views)
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account. ... (30028 views)
- Can I keep my email address after I graduate? ... (24521 views)
- Can I remote log in (to CSIL/Linux) from home? ... (23417 views)
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows? ... (21530 views)
- How can I secure my Windows PC? (20016 views)
- How do I enable an automatic vacation reply? (18178 views)
- How can I remote access my desktop computer? (2017-05-12 01:04)
- Install Python and Pip on Instructional Lab CentOS Linux ... (2017-05-11 19:27)
- Getting MatLab (2017-05-11 18:55)
- Can I remote log in (to CSIL/Linux) from home? ... (2017-05-11 18:50)
- Can I have (insert Python package name here) installed ... (2017-04-27 03:08)