47 search results
Page 1 out of 5 Pages
- CoE Email: What should I set as my incoming and outgoing mail server in my email client
Answer: For College of Engineering email services (including services we provide for groups such as CNSI and ICB): INCOMING SERVER --------------- Server name: mail.engr.ucsb.edu Protocol: imapPort: 143 ...
- Computer Science FAQs: How do I enable an automatic vacation reply?
Answer: a) Please visit the Account Maintenence web site to setup your automatic vacation reply: https://accounts.engr.ucsb.edu/maintain. b) Once you have logged in please click on the Vacation tab. c) Set ...
- Computer Science FAQs: Can I keep my email address after I graduate? (Alumni Mail)
Answer: The UCSB College of Engineering (CoE) provides lifelong email forwarding to its graduating students. This service is available only upon REQUEST. CoE alumni are eligible ...
- Computer Science FAQs: Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota
Answer: Issue - I can't log on to the Linux Machine or it gives "Could not Update ICEauthority" When you try to log onto a Linux Machine, ...
- CoE Email: How do I access my email from the Web?
Answer: You can access your CoE webmail at https://webmail.engineering.ucsb.edu. Our web interface provides the full functionality you expect from an e-mail client, including MIME support, address book, ...
- Computer Science FAQs: How do I forward email to another address?
Answer: To set up mail forwarding for your account, please use the Account Maintenance web site: https://accounts.engr.ucsb.edu/maintain From there, log in with your credentials, then click on ...
- Computer Science FAQs: Accessing the UCSB Wireless Network
Answer: The main difference between the regular “UCSB Wireless Web” network and the “UCSB Secure” network is that the secure network encrypts all wireless data traffic ...
- Instructional Labs: What are the ECI lab hours?
Answer: SUMMER HOURS: CSIL/E1 Harold Frank Hall ONLY: Monday, June 20 to Sept 10, 2016: Monday - Friday: 8am - 4:45pmSaturday - ClosedSunday - ClosedMonday, July 4 - ...
- Computer Science FAQs: How much disk space can I use?
Answer: Default Quota Most users in the College are given 6 GB of disk space with their account. If you are a student you can request an ...
- Computer Science FAQs: I cannot log in to any CS workstation, but I know I have access -
Answer: There are several things that might be wrong You may be over your disk quota. To check this, you can either remotely access csil.cs.ucsb.edu via SSH or ...
The most popular searches are:
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota ... (66120 views)
- Software Available Through MS Imagine / DreamSpark / MSDN-AA ... (43613 views)
- Accessing the UCSB Wireless Network (32156 views)
- What should I set as my incoming and outgoing ... (30439 views)
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account. ... (30027 views)
- Can I keep my email address after I graduate? ... (24520 views)
- Can I remote log in (to CSIL/Linux) from home? ... (23416 views)
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows? ... (21529 views)
- How can I secure my Windows PC? (20016 views)
- How do I enable an automatic vacation reply? (18178 views)
- How can I remote access my desktop computer? (2017-05-12 01:04)
- Install Python and Pip on Instructional Lab CentOS Linux ... (2017-05-11 19:27)
- Getting MatLab (2017-05-11 18:55)
- Can I remote log in (to CSIL/Linux) from home? ... (2017-05-11 18:50)
- Can I have (insert Python package name here) installed ... (2017-04-27 03:08)