8 search results
- Computer Science FAQs: Why am I getting an error that Firefox is already running?
Answer: Description You are trying to open up Firefox, but Firefox says that it is already running. Cause This is due to Firefox not closing out properly (Due to ...
- Network Security and Host Monitoring: How do I keep my computer from getting infected?
Answer: If you suspect that your Unviersity owned computer has been infected with a virus or are experiencing other related problems please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If ECI ...
- Computer Science FAQs: How do I reset my keyring password?
Answer: Open a terminal and type in: seahorse This will open a window with passwords and keys You can then right click each password you set and delete ...
- Computer Science FAQs: How can I secure my Windows PC?
Answer: Although there is no silver bullet for computer security and no such thing as an unbreakable system, there are several steps you can take to ...
- Software: Matlab download wants a username and password on Mac OS X
Answer: If after having clicked the download link you are recieving a login window like the one below, continue reading. If you are seeing this window, try ...
- Software: Firefox not saving/loading up bookmarks.
Answer: Description You are trying to save bookmarks, but Firefox seems to not be saving them or importing them. Cause The database that Firefox is using is corrupted and ...
- Instructional Labs: Files not printing to printer, but getting taken off Papercut account
Answer: Issue You printed something from the web browser, such as Chrome and possibly Firefox, from Google Docs or a PDF from the CSIL (Linux) computers will ...
- Network Security and Host Monitoring: Web Browsing: Secure vs Not Secure
Answer: Issue The web browser tells me a site is Not Secure. What does that mean? Answer Websites can have different types of connections. The most common are Secure ...
The most popular searches are:
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota ... (66120 views)
- Software Available Through MS Imagine / DreamSpark / MSDN-AA ... (43613 views)
- Accessing the UCSB Wireless Network (32156 views)
- What should I set as my incoming and outgoing ... (30439 views)
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account. ... (30027 views)
- Can I keep my email address after I graduate? ... (24520 views)
- Can I remote log in (to CSIL/Linux) from home? ... (23416 views)
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows? ... (21529 views)
- How can I secure my Windows PC? (20016 views)
- How do I enable an automatic vacation reply? (18178 views)
- How can I remote access my desktop computer? (2017-05-12 01:04)
- Install Python and Pip on Instructional Lab CentOS Linux ... (2017-05-11 19:27)
- Getting MatLab (2017-05-11 18:55)
- Can I remote log in (to CSIL/Linux) from home? ... (2017-05-11 18:50)
- Can I have (insert Python package name here) installed ... (2017-04-27 03:08)