4 search results
- CoE Email: How to update my email client after email migration?
Answer: Here are 2 steps to updating your email client settings: First, you'll need to change your IMAP server to: mail.engr.ucsb.edu Next, remove any IMAP server directory prefix No other ...
- Standard Desktop Support: Some of my Mac files are giving an error that the file maybe damaged or
Answer: Issue: You are trying to do something with a document you own on the Mac but it says it is damaged or locked. Example: You are trying to ...
- Remote Access: VPN FAQ
Answer: Purpose This is a generalized FAQ with regards to the UCSB Campus VPN A small reminder that the Engineering Computing Infrastructure (ECI) is not directly responsible for ...
- Standard Desktop Support: How to: Connecting to a Network/Samba Share
Answer: Description This is a rough guide on how to connect to a Network/Samba share. For PC The best way is to map a network drive to the share. ...
The most popular searches are:
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota ... (65639 views)
- Software Available Through MS Imagine / DreamSpark / MSDN-AA ... (42861 views)
- Accessing the UCSB Wireless Network (30799 views)
- What should I set as my incoming and outgoing ... (29898 views)
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account. ... (29403 views)
- Can I keep my email address after I graduate? ... (23856 views)
- Can I remote log in from home? (22867 views)
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows? ... (21015 views)
- How can I secure my Windows PC? (19588 views)
- How do I enable an automatic vacation reply? (17789 views)
- Web: How to redirect a webpage on your account. ... (2017-03-27 19:34)
- Web Browsing: Secure vs Not Secure (2017-03-20 19:04)
- How do I enable an automatic vacation reply? (2017-03-16 16:28)
- My vacation message is still sending, even though it ... (2017-03-13 22:15)
- How to: Connecting to a Network/Samba Share (2017-02-24 23:29)