4 search results
- CoE Email: How to update my email client after email migration?
Answer: Here are 2 steps to updating your email client settings: First, you'll need to change your IMAP server to: mail.engr.ucsb.edu Next, remove any IMAP server directory prefix No other ...
- Standard Desktop Support: Some of my Mac files are giving an error that the file maybe damaged or
Answer: Issue: You are trying to do something with a document you own on the Mac but it says it is damaged or locked. Example: You are trying to ...
- Remote Access: VPN FAQ
Answer: Purpose This is a generalized FAQ with regards to the UCSB Campus VPN A small reminder that the Engineering Computing Infrastructure (ECI) is not directly responsible for ...
- Standard Desktop Support: How to: Connecting to a Network/Samba Share
Answer: Description This is a rough guide on how to connect to a Network/Samba share. For PC The best way is to map a network drive to the share. ...
The most popular searches are:
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota ... (66120 views)
- Software Available Through MS Imagine / DreamSpark / MSDN-AA ... (43613 views)
- Accessing the UCSB Wireless Network (32156 views)
- What should I set as my incoming and outgoing ... (30439 views)
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account. ... (30027 views)
- Can I keep my email address after I graduate? ... (24520 views)
- Can I remote log in (to CSIL/Linux) from home? ... (23416 views)
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows? ... (21529 views)
- How can I secure my Windows PC? (20016 views)
- How do I enable an automatic vacation reply? (18178 views)
- How can I remote access my desktop computer? (2017-05-12 01:04)
- Install Python and Pip on Instructional Lab CentOS Linux ... (2017-05-11 19:27)
- Getting MatLab (2017-05-11 18:55)
- Can I remote log in (to CSIL/Linux) from home? ... (2017-05-11 18:50)
- Can I have (insert Python package name here) installed ... (2017-04-27 03:08)