3 search results
- Standard Desktop Support: Some of my Mac files are giving an error that the file maybe damaged or
Answer: Issue: You are trying to do something with a document you own on the Mac but it says it is damaged or locked. Example: You are trying to ...
- Remote Access: VPN FAQ
Answer: Purpose This is a generalized FAQ with regards to the UCSB Campus VPN A small reminder that the Engineering Computing Infrastructure (ECI) is not directly responsible for ...
- Standard Desktop Support: How to: Connecting to a Network/Samba Share
Answer: Description This is a rough guide on how to connect to a Network/Samba share. For PC The best way is to map a network drive to the share. ...
The most popular searches are:
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota ... (66879 views)
- Software Available Through MS Imagine / DreamSpark / MSDN-AA ... (45636 views)
- Accessing the UCSB Wireless Network (33973 views)
- What should I set as my incoming and outgoing ... (31388 views)
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account. ... (31216 views)
- Can I keep my email address after I graduate? ... (26046 views)
- Can I remote log in (to CSIL/Linux) from home? ... (24293 views)
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows? ... (22334 views)
- How can I secure my Windows PC? (20616 views)
- Creating Your Own Web Page (18998 views)
- Can I keep my email address after I graduate? ... (2017-08-11 02:21)
- What are the ECI lab hours? (2017-08-09 17:02)
- Introduction to the College of Engineering (COE) Compter labs ... (2017-08-08 22:30)
- New Student Information (2017-08-02 23:08)
- Digital Piracy (2017-08-02 23:03)