9 search results
- Engineering Account Information: Passwords
Answer: What do I do if I forget my password? To reset your password, please visit the College of Engineering forgot password page. If you set your account ...
- Computer Science FAQs: Who is eligible for an account on College of Engineering computers?
Answer: The following are eligible for an account for the College of Engineering: All Faculty teaching in the College of Engineering All Staff Members in a College of ...
- Computer Science FAQs: Software Available Through MS Imagine / DreamSpark / MSDN-AA
Answer: What is the MS Imagine / DreamSpark / MSDN Academic Alliance? Who is eligible to download software through the DreamSpark?What products and services are included in ...
- Computer Science FAQs: Accessing the UCSB Wireless Network
Answer: The main difference between the regular “UCSB Wireless Web” network and the “UCSB Secure” network is that the secure network encrypts all wireless data traffic ...
- CoE Email: How to identify phishing attempts...
Answer: Description This article is on how to identify what a phishing attempt is. Example Subject: We have temporarily restricted your online account access. Date: 04 Dec 2014 13:40:22 ...
- Standard Desktop Support: Web pages on my Account are showing up as 403 (Permission Denied) after I uploaded
Answer: Issue You recently uploaded content to your public_html location via FTP or SCP, only to find the webpage or content you uploaded is not viewable. When ...
- Standard Desktop Support: You get "Your connection is not secure" or "Your connection is not private" when you
Answer: Issue When you try to go to a website, your web browser gives you the following: Your connection is not secure or Your connection is not private Reason This message comes ...
- Network Security and Host Monitoring: Web Browsing: Secure vs Not Secure
Answer: Issue The web browser tells me a site is Not Secure. What does that mean? Answer Websites can have different types of connections. The most common are Secure ...
- Engineering Account Information: Web: How to redirect a webpage on your account.
Answer: Issue You wish to redirect people going to a certain page to another website. Solution In order to do this, you may wish to make use of this ...
The most popular searches are:
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota ... (65639 views)
- Software Available Through MS Imagine / DreamSpark / MSDN-AA ... (42861 views)
- Accessing the UCSB Wireless Network (30799 views)
- What should I set as my incoming and outgoing ... (29898 views)
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account. ... (29403 views)
- Can I keep my email address after I graduate? ... (23856 views)
- Can I remote log in from home? (22867 views)
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows? ... (21015 views)
- How can I secure my Windows PC? (19588 views)
- How do I enable an automatic vacation reply? (17789 views)
- Web: How to redirect a webpage on your account. ... (2017-03-27 19:34)
- Web Browsing: Secure vs Not Secure (2017-03-20 19:04)
- How do I enable an automatic vacation reply? (2017-03-16 16:28)
- My vacation message is still sending, even though it ... (2017-03-13 22:15)
- How to: Connecting to a Network/Samba Share (2017-02-24 23:29)