4 search results
- Computer Science FAQs: Can I keep my email address after I graduate? (Alumni Mail)
Answer: The UCSB College of Engineering (CoE) provides lifelong email forwarding to its graduating students. This service is available only upon REQUEST. CoE alumni are eligible ...
- Computer Science FAQs: Alumni Account Access
Answer: Once you have created an alumni account, it can be accessed by using ssh to connect to the machine alumni.cs.ucsb.edu. For example, 'ssh email@example.com' - replacing ...
- Computer Science FAQs: Alumni Email Access
Answer: For MS and PhD graduates who have signed up for a Computer Science alumni account, your email address is of the form firstname.lastname@example.org (replacing 'username' ...
- Computer Science FAQs: Do Alumni Accounts have quotas?
Answer: Yes. While your quota limits will not be the same as your original CS account, the same rules apply. Please see our FAQ entry on quotas ...
The most popular searches are:
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota ... (66672 views)
- Software Available Through MS Imagine / DreamSpark / MSDN-AA ... (44799 views)
- Accessing the UCSB Wireless Network (33478 views)
- What should I set as my incoming and outgoing ... (31114 views)
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account. ... (30911 views)
- Can I keep my email address after I graduate? ... (25646 views)
- Can I remote log in (to CSIL/Linux) from home? ... (24079 views)
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows? ... (22119 views)
- How can I secure my Windows PC? (20476 views)
- How do I enable an automatic vacation reply? (18718 views)
- How do I filter my email? (Server-Side) (2017-07-21 19:13)
- How to update my email client after email migration? ... (2017-07-21 19:07)
- How do I enable an automatic vacation reply? (2017-07-21 19:00)
- How do I access my email from the Web? ... (2017-07-21 18:56)
- How do I forward email to another address? (2017-07-21 18:41)