4 search results
- Computer Science FAQs: Can I keep my email address after I graduate? (Alumni Mail)
Answer: The UCSB College of Engineering (CoE) provides lifelong email forwarding to its graduating students. This service is available only upon REQUEST. CoE alumni are eligible ...
- Computer Science FAQs: Alumni Account Access
Answer: Once you have created an alumni account, it can be accessed by using ssh to connect to the machine alumni.cs.ucsb.edu. For example, 'ssh firstname.lastname@example.org' - replacing ...
- Computer Science FAQs: Alumni Email Access
Answer: For MS and PhD graduates who have signed up for a Computer Science alumni account, your email address is of the form email@example.com (replacing 'username' ...
- Computer Science FAQs: Do Alumni Accounts have quotas?
Answer: Yes. While your quota limits will not be the same as your original CS account, the same rules apply. Please see our FAQ entry on quotas ...
The most popular searches are:
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota ... (65869 views)
- Software Available Through MS Imagine / DreamSpark / MSDN-AA ... (43249 views)
- Accessing the UCSB Wireless Network (31426 views)
- What should I set as my incoming and outgoing ... (30140 views)
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account. ... (29744 views)
- Can I keep my email address after I graduate? ... (24173 views)
- Can I remote log in from home? (23130 views)
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows? ... (21286 views)
- How can I secure my Windows PC? (19795 views)
- How do I enable an automatic vacation reply? (17988 views)
- Why can I not see or open an email ... (2017-04-19 03:16)
- How to: Connecting to a Network/Samba Share (2017-04-18 23:01)
- Remote terminal access from windows: PuTTY (2017-04-12 23:52)
- Can I remote log in from home? (2017-04-12 23:48)
- Getting 'Access Denied' when trying to log onto CSIL/Linux ... (2017-04-07 23:02)