4 search results
- Computer Science FAQs: Can I keep my email address after I graduate? (Alumni Mail)
Answer: The UCSB College of Engineering (CoE) provides lifelong email forwarding to its graduating students. This service is available only upon REQUEST. CoE alumni are eligible ...
- Computer Science FAQs: Alumni Account Access
Answer: Once you have created an alumni account, it can be accessed by using ssh to connect to the machine alumni.cs.ucsb.edu. For example, 'ssh email@example.com' - replacing ...
- Computer Science FAQs: Alumni Email Access
Answer: For MS and PhD graduates who have signed up for a Computer Science alumni account, your email address is of the form firstname.lastname@example.org (replacing 'username' ...
- Computer Science FAQs: Do Alumni Accounts have quotas?
Answer: Yes. While your quota limits will not be the same as your original CS account, the same rules apply. Please see our FAQ entry on quotas ...
The most popular searches are:
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota ... (64819 views)
- Software Available Through MS Imagine / DreamSpark / MSDN-AA ... (42162 views)
- Accessing the UCSB Wireless Network (30039 views)
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account. ... (28937 views)
- What should I set as my incoming and outgoing ... (28806 views)
- Can I keep my email address after I graduate? ... (23407 views)
- Can I remote log in from home? (22439 views)
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows? ... (20596 views)
- How can I secure my Windows PC? (19294 views)
- How do I enable an automatic vacation reply? (17370 views)
- How to: Connecting to a Network/Samba Share (2017-02-24 23:29)
- Webmail - Can't find Sent/Junk/Draft Mail Folders (2017-01-27 23:22)
- What should I set as my incoming and outgoing ... (2017-01-27 18:14)
- Can't see content on email (Thunderbird) (2017-01-24 19:04)
- I get an error when I try to SSH ... (2017-01-19 23:20)