The College of Engineering is using UCSB Connect for mail services.
To setup a duplicate email to go to another account, you will need to do the following:
- Log into the UCSB Connect Webmail
- Log in using your UCSBNetID with @ucsb.edu at the end (IE: email@example.com)
- Use your UCSBNetID Password at the password prompt.
- Click on the Gear icon in the upper right hand corner and select Settings
- Click on Fowarding and POP/IMAP
- Under Forwarding, click on Add a forwarding address if you do not have a forwarding address set.
- GMail will send a request to the other address to verify this is a valid request
- Verify the request on the other account.
- Select the account you wish to forward to.
- On the second box, select keep Gmail's copy in the Inbox or change it to any of the alternative methods you might like (IE: Archive it, Delete it, or mark it read).
- Click on Save Changes for it to go into effect.
For further information on Forwarding:
Tags: copying, duping, fork, forking