The College of Engineering Departments is using UCSB Connect for Mail Services.
To set your Vacation Auto-Reply, you will need to do the following:
- Go to the UCSB Connect Webmail Link
- Log in with your UCSBNetID Username with the @ucsb.edu at the end.
- Enter your UCSBNetID Password when asked for your password.
- Go to the Gear icon in the upper right hand corner and go to Settings.
- Under General, scroll all the way to the bottom to the section labelled Vacation responder.
- You can set the vacation responder to being on or off, when the first day it should start and the last day it should respond and the message it should respond with.
- Once you are done, click on the Save Changes button at the bottom.
For further information on how to set the Out of Office/Vacation reply, please refer to the following link:
Tags: automatic, email, forward, reply, vacation, webvac