You can check to see how busy the lab machines are here!Tags: availability, computers, labs
- What are the ECI lab hours?
- Where are the ECI labs?
- Why can't I access the computers in CSIL?
- What software is installed on the lab machines?
- Where is the Cooper Lab schedule?
- How can I find out if computers are available in the labs?
- Easy to solve printer issues
- How to use compress files on Linux
- Can I run Matlab without an internet connection?
- Unable to create a CSIL/Engineering Account
- Files not printing to printer, but getting taken off Papercut account
- When I try to send mail via Pine(Alpine), I get a message saying: [>Mail not sent: ... Relaying denied. Proper authentication required.
- How do I use the turnin program to turn in my assignment?
- I created an @cs.ucsb.edu account, but it shows up as @engineering.ucsb.edu...
- How do I send files to CSIL from/to my laptop/desktop?
- Printing Questions and Answers:
- Quota Exceeded
- Introduction to the College of Engineering (COE) Compter labs
bounce piazza uncompress bookmarks 2016a SSH error bookmark invite remote toolbox availability papercut chrome training countfiles filter software wireless student remote access search Expiring fork vpn filters phishing employee shell reset smtp NetID permission Cooper sftp Network File in Use account invitation e-waste printers Mac copying version map Contacts design matlab ftp dns csil