Page 2 out of 6 Pages
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows?
- How do I enable an automatic vacation reply?
- Can I keep my email address after I graduate? (Alumni Mail)
- Is my home directory backed up?
- Creating Your Own Web Page
- Software Available Through MCCA
- What software is installed on the lab machines?
- How to update my email client after email migration?
- How to read and send email using your CS account?
- File Permissions
google alumni wireless alpine availability Thunderbird solidworks changes lynda.com account eligibility sftp change duping gzip dns search rdp spoof license error student learning name contact papercut directory Cooper countfiles imap R2016a operating system vacation employee Roundcube doc UCSBNetID OS X pdf host forgot disk space password Linux cs.ucsb.edu design phish remote host exceeded map Scanning csil