- Can I remote log in from home?
Note: If you are not a Computer Science student you can replace csil.cs.ucsb.edu with linux.engr.ucsb.edu instead.
Linux or Mac
If you are using Linux or Mac, open ...
- Can I keep my email address after I graduate? (Alumni Mail)
The UCSB College of Engineering (CoE) provides lifelong email forwarding to its graduating students. This service is available only upon REQUEST. CoE alumni are eligible ...
- Creating Your Own Web Page
1. Log in using your COE account and make sure you are in your home directory. If you do not have a COE account ...
- Can I use GitHub on github.ucsb.edu?
Any active COE student, faculty, or staff that works directly in support of students’ education is eligible for a COE GitHub Enterprise account.
Due to the ...
- Can't upload/save to file share, getting 'File in Use' error message.
While on the Mac, trying to save a file to the network share, you get an error message saying, 'File in Use', even though you ...
- Can't Open PDFs
Trying to open a PDF received from a user on the Mac, getting an error message. You are able to open other PDFs with no ...
- Can I run Matlab without an internet connection?
The answer to this question is Yes... And No at the same time.
Technically, yes, you can run Matlab without an internet connection. The proviso for ...
- COMSOL isn't connecting - Gives Licensing Error -15
You are trying to use COMSOL on your computer, but you are getting an error message:
License Error: -15.
Cannot connect to license server system.
Your computer is ...