- Do Alumni Accounts have quotas?
Yes. While your quota limits will not be the same as your original CS account, the same rules apply. Please see our FAQ entry on quotas ...
- Does MATLAB support my platform/operating system?
MathWorks periodically updates platform support in response to shifts in usage, and is planning the following platform changes. MATLAB 2016a brings a host of changes: Platforms ...
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota ... (63477 views)
- Software Available Through DreamSpark / MSDN-AA (39825 views)
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account. ... (27484 views)
- What should I set as my incoming and outgoing ... (27341 views)
- Accessing the UCSB Wireless Network (26509 views)
- How do I install Matlab? (25820 views)
- Can I keep my email address after I graduate? ... (21960 views)
- Can I remote log in from home? (21397 views)
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows? ... (19538 views)
- How can I secure my Windows PC? (18559 views)