- Do Alumni Accounts have quotas?
Yes. While your quota limits will not be the same as your original CS account, the same rules apply. Please see our FAQ entry on quotas ...
- Does MATLAB support my platform/operating system?
MathWorks periodically updates platform support in response to shifts in usage, and is planning the following platform changes. MATLAB 2016a brings a host of changes: Platforms ...
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota ... (63284 views)
- Software Available Through DreamSpark / MSDN-AA (39494 views)
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account. ... (27312 views)
- What should I set as my incoming and outgoing ... (27173 views)
- Accessing the UCSB Wireless Network (26122 views)
- How do I install Matlab? (25291 views)
- Can I keep my email address after I graduate? ... (21565 views)
- Can I remote log in from home? (21274 views)
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows? ... (19434 views)
- How can I secure my Windows PC? (18503 views)
- How To: Setting up Campus Directory on a mail ... (2016-07-26 18:09)
- Accessing the UCSB Wireless Network (2016-07-01 20:45)
- Introduction to the College of Engineering (COE) Compter labs ... (2016-06-21 03:22)
- How do I get my MAC address? (2016-06-20 19:23)
- Account is Expiring Soon... (2016-06-15 17:26)