- Do Alumni Accounts have quotas?
Yes. While your quota limits will not be the same as your original CS account, the same rules apply. Please see our FAQ entry on quotas ...
- Does MATLAB support my platform/operating system?
MathWorks periodically updates platform support in response to shifts in usage, and is planning the following platform changes. MATLAB 2016a brings a host of changes: Platforms ...
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota ... (63713 views)
- Software Available Through MS Imagine / DreamSpark / MSDN-AA ... (40240 views)
- What should I set as my incoming and outgoing ... (27751 views)
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account. ... (27711 views)
- Accessing the UCSB Wireless Network (27229 views)
- Can I keep my email address after I graduate? ... (22235 views)
- Can I remote log in from home? (21533 views)
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows? ... (19693 views)
- How can I secure my Windows PC? (18675 views)
- How do I enable an automatic vacation reply? (16735 views)