- Do Alumni Accounts have quotas?
Yes. While your quota limits will not be the same as your original CS account, the same rules apply. Please see our FAQ entry on quotas ...
- Does MATLAB support my platform/operating system?
MathWorks periodically updates platform support in response to shifts in usage, and is planning the following platform changes. MATLAB 2016a brings a host of changes: Platforms ...
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota ... (64767 views)
- Software Available Through MS Imagine / DreamSpark / MSDN-AA ... (42040 views)
- Accessing the UCSB Wireless Network (29865 views)
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account. ... (28848 views)
- What should I set as my incoming and outgoing ... (28748 views)
- Can I keep my email address after I graduate? ... (23343 views)
- Can I remote log in from home? (22376 views)
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows? ... (20528 views)
- How can I secure my Windows PC? (19250 views)
- How do I enable an automatic vacation reply? (17311 views)
- How to: Connecting to a Network/Samba Share (2017-02-13 23:19)
- Webmail - Can't find Sent/Junk/Draft Mail Folders (2017-01-27 23:22)
- What should I set as my incoming and outgoing ... (2017-01-27 18:14)
- Can't see content on email (Thunderbird) (2017-01-24 19:04)
- I get an error when I try to SSH ... (2017-01-19 23:20)