- Do Alumni Accounts have quotas?
Yes. While your quota limits will not be the same as your original CS account, the same rules apply. Please see our FAQ entry on quotas ...
- Does MATLAB support my platform/operating system?
MathWorks periodically updates platform support in response to shifts in usage, and is planning the following platform changes. MATLAB 2016a brings a host of changes: Platforms ...
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota ... (66109 views)
- Software Available Through MS Imagine / DreamSpark / MSDN-AA ... (43597 views)
- Accessing the UCSB Wireless Network (32124 views)
- What should I set as my incoming and outgoing ... (30427 views)
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account. ... (30009 views)
- Can I keep my email address after I graduate? ... (24502 views)
- Can I remote log in (to CSIL/Linux) from home? ... (23399 views)
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows? ... (21516 views)
- How can I secure my Windows PC? (20003 views)
- How do I enable an automatic vacation reply? (18166 views)
- How can I remote access my desktop computer? (2017-05-12 01:04)
- Install Python and Pip on Instructional Lab CentOS Linux ... (2017-05-11 19:27)
- Getting MatLab (2017-05-11 18:55)
- Can I remote log in (to CSIL/Linux) from home? ... (2017-05-11 18:50)
- Can I have (insert Python package name here) installed ... (2017-04-27 03:08)