- File Permissions
PROTECTING YOUR FILES AND DIRECTORIES Adapted from: http://vertigo.hsrl.rutgers.edu/ug/permissions.html ***Important*** Make sure the directory you keep your assignments in cannot be read by others. Leaving your directory open can ...
- Firefox not saving/loading up bookmarks.
Description You are trying to save bookmarks, but Firefox seems to not be saving them or importing them. Cause The database that Firefox is using is corrupted and ...
- Forking (duplicating) my engineering email to another account.
You can fork (copy/duplicate) your engineering email so that you have a copy on the engineering server as well as another mail server. Reasons for doing ...
- Files not printing to printer, but getting taken off Papercut account
Issue You printed something from the web browser, such as Chrome and possibly Firefox, from Google Docs or a PDF from the CSIL (Linux) computers will ...
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota ... (63265 views)
- Software Available Through DreamSpark / MSDN-AA (39469 views)
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account. ... (27288 views)
- What should I set as my incoming and outgoing ... (27147 views)
- Accessing the UCSB Wireless Network (26089 views)
- How do I install Matlab? (25235 views)
- Can I keep my email address after I graduate? ... (21520 views)
- Can I remote log in from home? (21263 views)
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows? ... (19426 views)
- How can I secure my Windows PC? (18496 views)
- Accessing the UCSB Wireless Network (2016-07-01 20:45)
- Introduction to the College of Engineering (COE) Compter labs ... (2016-06-21 03:22)
- How do I get my MAC address? (2016-06-20 19:23)
- Account is Expiring Soon... (2016-06-15 17:26)
- My UCSBNetID is about to expire... (2016-06-13 16:35)