- File Permissions
PROTECTING YOUR FILES AND DIRECTORIES Adapted from: http://vertigo.hsrl.rutgers.edu/ug/permissions.html ***Important*** Make sure the directory you keep your assignments in cannot be read by others. Leaving your directory open can ...
- Firefox not saving/loading up bookmarks.
Description You are trying to save bookmarks, but Firefox seems to not be saving them or importing them. Cause The database that Firefox is using is corrupted and ...
- Forking (duplicating) my engineering email to another account.
You can fork (copy/duplicate) your engineering email so that you have a copy on the engineering server as well as another mail server. Reasons for doing ...
- Files not printing to printer, but getting taken off Papercut account
Issue You printed something from the web browser, such as Chrome and possibly Firefox, from Google Docs or a PDF from the CSIL (Linux) computers will ...
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota ... (63693 views)
- Software Available Through MS Imagine / DreamSpark / MSDN-AA ... (40210 views)
- What should I set as my incoming and outgoing ... (27728 views)
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account. ... (27694 views)
- Accessing the UCSB Wireless Network (27133 views)
- Can I keep my email address after I graduate? ... (22211 views)
- Can I remote log in from home? (21521 views)
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows? ... (19668 views)
- How can I secure my Windows PC? (18669 views)
- How do I enable an automatic vacation reply? (16728 views)