- Remote terminal access from windows: PuTTY
First download PuTTY (download and run "putty.exe"). After installation is complete, open PuTTY and enter csil.cs.ucsb.edu under Host Name (or IP Address) (see #1 in screenshot below). Note: ...
- Remote terminal and graphical access from windows: PuTTY and Xming
1. First download PuTTY ("putty.exe") from the following link: PuTTY. To download Xming, go to http://www.straightrunning.com/XmingNotes/ 3. Scroll down and download Xming-mesa first, then install ...
- Remotely Accessing Matlab
To access matlab from a CSIL box from your own computer follow these steps: Open terminal Enter the following: (CSIL box names can be found here: https://foo.cs.ucsb.edu/56wiki/index.php/CSIL:Map) ssh -Y ...
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota ... (66109 views)
- Software Available Through MS Imagine / DreamSpark / MSDN-AA ... (43597 views)
- Accessing the UCSB Wireless Network (32124 views)
- What should I set as my incoming and outgoing ... (30427 views)
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account. ... (30009 views)
- Can I keep my email address after I graduate? ... (24502 views)
- Can I remote log in (to CSIL/Linux) from home? ... (23399 views)
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows? ... (21516 views)
- How can I secure my Windows PC? (20003 views)
- How do I enable an automatic vacation reply? (18166 views)
- How can I remote access my desktop computer? (2017-05-12 01:04)
- Install Python and Pip on Instructional Lab CentOS Linux ... (2017-05-11 19:27)
- Getting MatLab (2017-05-11 18:55)
- Can I remote log in (to CSIL/Linux) from home? ... (2017-05-11 18:50)
- Can I have (insert Python package name here) installed ... (2017-04-27 03:08)