- Remote terminal access from windows: PuTTY
First download PuTTY (download and run "putty.exe"). After installation is complete, open PuTTY and enter csil.cs.ucsb.edu under Host Name (or IP Address) (see #1 in screenshot below). Note: ...
- Remote terminal and graphical access from windows: PuTTY and Xming
1. First download PuTTY ("putty.exe") from the following link: PuTTY. To download Xming, go to http://www.straightrunning.com/XmingNotes/ 3. Scroll down and download Xming-mesa first, then install ...
- Remotely Accessing Matlab
To access matlab from a CSIL box from your own computer follow these steps: Open terminal Enter the following: (CSIL box names can be found here: https://foo.cs.ucsb.edu/56wiki/index.php/CSIL:Map) ssh -Y ...
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota ... (64767 views)
- Software Available Through MS Imagine / DreamSpark / MSDN-AA ... (42040 views)
- Accessing the UCSB Wireless Network (29865 views)
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account. ... (28848 views)
- What should I set as my incoming and outgoing ... (28748 views)
- Can I keep my email address after I graduate? ... (23343 views)
- Can I remote log in from home? (22376 views)
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows? ... (20528 views)
- How can I secure my Windows PC? (19250 views)
- How do I enable an automatic vacation reply? (17311 views)
- How to: Connecting to a Network/Samba Share (2017-02-13 23:19)
- Webmail - Can't find Sent/Junk/Draft Mail Folders (2017-01-27 23:22)
- What should I set as my incoming and outgoing ... (2017-01-27 18:14)
- Can't see content on email (Thunderbird) (2017-01-24 19:04)
- I get an error when I try to SSH ... (2017-01-19 23:20)