- Software Available Through MS Imagine / DreamSpark / MSDN-AA
What is the MS Imagine / DreamSpark / MSDN Academic Alliance? Who is eligible to download software through the DreamSpark?What products and services are included in ...
- Setting up SSH keys
We recommend using ssh keys if you want to login to another account (such as a class account) via SSH. To generate the ...
- Software Available Through MCCA
What is the MCCA? The MCCA program allows the College of Engineering to purchase MS products on a yearly subscription basis. The software can only be ...
- SSH access to CS class accounts for Teaching Assistants
If you are a Teaching Assistant and need access to a class account for the quarter, please have the instructor send an email to email@example.com ...
- Some of my Mac files are giving an error that the file maybe damaged or locked, even though I own the document and can open it.
Issue: You are trying to do something with a document you own on the Mac but it says it is damaged or locked. Example: You are trying to ...
- Search not working in Thunderbird
Issue You are trying to use the search function in Thunderbird, but it doesn't do anything. Cause This is probably due to crash in Thunderbird and it may ...
- Setting/Unsetting default Bcc in Roundcube (Webmail)
Issue You wish to Set/Unset the default Bcc (Blind Carbon Copy) address when composing a message in Roundcube (Webmail). Solution You can find this by going to the ...
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota ... (66109 views)
- Software Available Through MS Imagine / DreamSpark / MSDN-AA ... (43597 views)
- Accessing the UCSB Wireless Network (32124 views)
- What should I set as my incoming and outgoing ... (30427 views)
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account. ... (30009 views)
- Can I keep my email address after I graduate? ... (24502 views)
- Can I remote log in (to CSIL/Linux) from home? ... (23399 views)
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows? ... (21516 views)
- How can I secure my Windows PC? (20003 views)
- How do I enable an automatic vacation reply? (18166 views)
- How can I remote access my desktop computer? (2017-05-12 01:04)
- Install Python and Pip on Instructional Lab CentOS Linux ... (2017-05-11 19:27)
- Getting MatLab (2017-05-11 18:55)
- Can I remote log in (to CSIL/Linux) from home? ... (2017-05-11 18:50)
- Can I have (insert Python package name here) installed ... (2017-04-27 03:08)