- Software Available Through DreamSpark / MSDN-AA
What is the DreamSpark / MSDN Academic Alliance? Who is eligible to download software through the DreamSpark?What products and services are included in the DreamSpark membership?Membership ...
- Setting up SSH keys
We recommend using ssh keys if you want to login to another account (such as a class account) via SSH. To generate the ...
- Software Available Through MCCA
What is the MCCA? The MCCA program allows the College of Engineering to purchase MS products on a yearly subscription basis. The software can only be ...
- SSH access to CS class accounts for Teaching Assistants
If you are a Teaching Assistant and need access to a class account for the quarter, please have the instructor send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org ...
- Some of my Mac files are giving an error that the file maybe damaged or locked, even though I own the document and can open it.
Issue: You are trying to do something with a document you own on the Mac but it says it is damaged or locked. Example: You are trying to ...
- Search not working in Thunderbird
Issue You are trying to use the search function in Thunderbird, but it doesn't do anything. Cause This is probably due to crash in Thunderbird and it may ...
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota ... (63502 views)
- Software Available Through DreamSpark / MSDN-AA (39858 views)
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account. ... (27505 views)
- What should I set as my incoming and outgoing ... (27458 views)
- Accessing the UCSB Wireless Network (26546 views)
- How do I install Matlab? (25841 views)
- Can I keep my email address after I graduate? ... (21985 views)
- Can I remote log in from home? (21413 views)
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows? ... (19546 views)
- How can I secure my Windows PC? (18571 views)