- Turnin program says my file is binary when its not
The turnin program is saying that a file is binary and not letting him turn it in.The file is not binary and the "file" command ...
- Thunderbird says it is already running, but not responding...
This is a known issue that happens when Thunderbird did not close properly or you lose network connectivity for your home directory on a Linux ...
- Thunderbird - Same email showing up, regardless of what email selected.
Description: You are trying to read other emails, however, it keeps showing the same email, regardless of which email you are trying to select. Cause: The caching may ...
- There is no email on my Engineering account.
Issue You log onto your engineering account via Mail Client or Webmail and you have no e-mail. Even when you send mail to the account, you see ...
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota ... (63290 views)
- Software Available Through DreamSpark / MSDN-AA (39514 views)
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account. ... (27320 views)
- What should I set as my incoming and outgoing ... (27182 views)
- Accessing the UCSB Wireless Network (26143 views)
- How do I install Matlab? (25328 views)
- Can I keep my email address after I graduate? ... (21586 views)
- Can I remote log in from home? (21285 views)
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows? ... (19435 views)
- How can I secure my Windows PC? (18505 views)
- How To: Setting up Campus Directory on a mail ... (2016-07-26 18:09)
- Accessing the UCSB Wireless Network (2016-07-01 20:45)
- Introduction to the College of Engineering (COE) Compter labs ... (2016-06-21 03:22)
- How do I get my MAC address? (2016-06-20 19:23)
- Account is Expiring Soon... (2016-06-15 17:26)