- Turnin program says my file is binary when its not
The turnin program is saying that a file is binary and not letting him turn it in.The file is not binary and the "file" command ...
- Thunderbird says it is already running, but not responding...
This is a known issue that happens when Thunderbird did not close properly or you lose network connectivity for your home directory on a Linux ...
- Thunderbird - Same email showing up, regardless of what email selected.
Description: You are trying to read other emails, however, it keeps showing the same email, regardless of which email you are trying to select. Cause: The caching may ...
- There is no email on my Engineering account.
Issue You log onto your engineering account via Mail Client or Webmail and you have no e-mail. Even when you send mail to the account, you see ...
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota ... (64762 views)
- Software Available Through MS Imagine / DreamSpark / MSDN-AA ... (42030 views)
- Accessing the UCSB Wireless Network (29848 views)
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account. ... (28841 views)
- What should I set as my incoming and outgoing ... (28743 views)
- Can I keep my email address after I graduate? ... (23342 views)
- Can I remote log in from home? (22371 views)
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows? ... (20525 views)
- How can I secure my Windows PC? (19248 views)
- How do I enable an automatic vacation reply? (17308 views)
- How to: Connecting to a Network/Samba Share (2017-02-13 23:19)
- Webmail - Can't find Sent/Junk/Draft Mail Folders (2017-01-27 23:22)
- What should I set as my incoming and outgoing ... (2017-01-27 18:14)
- Can't see content on email (Thunderbird) (2017-01-24 19:04)
- I get an error when I try to SSH ... (2017-01-19 23:20)